I really scoured the files for the thumbnail that I did for this one but I could not find it .
Extremely frustrating to have misplaced it . I think it’s somewhere in the old art drawer as I think I may have actually done it on PAPER . Yes – paper . A lot of the roughs for this project have been done on paper , quite a few on small moleskin . The next image will have some roughs etc with it . I really need to fix my scanner …or buy a new one . Been a while since I used it .
Anyway – tried to keep this simple . Compared to the more envolved images I had been doing at work this was a welcome change of pace at the time . I think it’s a few years old . I still like a lot about it . Finalising images for this little story can be challenging as , like most people , I feel like going back and ” fixing ” the images to make it just right . But I have realised that as time goes by they would need to be ” fixed ” again – aaaannnd that’s how nothing get’s done . So - here it is .
More next week ….maybe some scifi or something different . Have to fix that scanner ………..